Resources FOR PARENTS AND FAMILIES: The Lemonade War
Family Guides to The Lemonade War
Enjoy The Lemonade War by reading it together with your kids. The Family Guides will help the whole family master financial concepts with activities and chapter-by-chapter to master financial concepts in for chapter-by-chapter and playing the activities and chapter-by-chapter discussion questions.
La guerra de la limonada Guías familiares
Important Finance Topics
The following resources provide excellent information on important finance topics.
- Budgeting 101
- Planet Money Podcast
- Credit Cards
- Con 'em if You Can
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Investor Protection Trust
Family Financial Activities
Want to find some fun ways to learn about money? These online resources have great family financial activities.
- Financial Fables (Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City)
- Hands on Banking
- Money As You Grow Activities (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau)
- Piggy Bank Primer e-Book (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis)
- Parent Guides (Council for Economic Education. Available in English or Spanish, K-5, 6-12)
More Personal Finance Books and Resources
How would you like to find more books that teach about financial literacy? The links below will prove helpful.