Resources FOR TEACHERS: The Toothpaste Millionaire
The following teacher guides provide grade-appropriate chapter-by-chapter lesson plans and activities.
Other Financial Literacy Resources and Lessons
There are many great, FREE resources and lessons to accompany the family financial literacy project that address our state’s economics standards. Many K-5 resources may be found at:
- Economics Arkansas
- Federal Reserve Education
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis
- Grab & Go Economics--Concept Guides. These guides will be cited throughout the chapters and are available by attending a training or purchasing online.
- Jay Starts a Business (3-5)
- Jump$tart Clearing House
- Never Too Young: Personal Finance for K-5 Learners
- Sammy Rabbit
- Warren Buffett's Secret Millionaires Club Videos and Comics
Additional Resources for Kids, Parents and Families
You can find additional resources on our The Toothpaste Millionaire FOR KIDS and The Toothpaste Millionaire FOR PARENTS AND FAMILIES pages.