For more information, contact
Kathleen Lawson, Executive Director
May 21, 2020
For Statewide Media Release
For Immediate Release
ECONOMICS ARKANSAS ANNOUNCES 8 NEW BOARD MEMBERS, NEW CHAIR
LITTLE ROCK—At its quarterly board meeting yesterday, Economics Arkansas voted to appoint eight new board members and confirm its new board chair. The new members and chair will begin their appointments June 1, 2020.
• Heather Albright, Bank of America, Little Rock
• John Wooten, Centennial Bank, Jonesboro
• Jay Meador, IBERIA Bank, Little Rock
• Devin Bates, Mitchell Williams, Little Rock
• Andrea Lewis, First Security Bank, Little Rock
• Meredith Moll, Foundation Resource Management Office, Little Rock
• Chris Nail, Superintendent, Beebe School District
• Patrick Wilson, Wright, Lindsey & Jennings LLP, Little Rock
The new chairman will be Randy Lawson, CEO of Lawco Entergy Group, Bentonville. He succeeds outgoing chairman Perry Wilson of Barber Law Firm PLLC, Little Rock.
All appointees will serve three-year terms through May 31, 2023.
Note to media: Photos are available upon request.