A variety of in-service training opportunities are available to public and independent schools and districts that partner with Economics Arkansas. If you don’t see a topic below that suits your needs, please contact us and let our staff work with you to develop training to meet the specific needs of your schools. Topics can be adjusted to fit most grade levels.
Throughout the year, Economics Arkansas also offers professional development workshops. Teachers from schools and districts partnering with Economics Arkansas receive first notice of upcoming educational opportunities (workshops, conferences, international programs) and no-cost registration. To see a list of workshops currently scheduled, please visit our calendar.
- Economics in children’s literature
- Economics in the math curriculum
- Economics at all grade levels
- The Stock Market Game™
- Arkansas History and economics (two-hour training session)
- Economics in Social Studies disciplines: Civics, Government, World History, United States History, Geography
- High school economics
- Understanding of environmental problems and solutions through economics
- International economy and world trade
- Using technology to teach economics
- Utilizing technology to locate economic education resources
Don't see what you're looking for? Give us a call at (501) 682-4230.