Economics Arkansas Teacher Grant Program
Do you have a creative approach to teaching economics, personal finance or entrepreneurship? Would funding help make that creative idea a reality?
Consider applying for a grant through our Economics Arkansas Teacher Grant Program.
For the 2018-19 school year, there are two cycle deadlines:
Sept. 10, 2018, with grants awarded Sept. 26.
Jan. 14, 2019, with grants awarded Jan. 30.
- Maximum request is $500.
- Teachers may apply individually or in teams of two.
- Signatures of principal and teacher(s) are required.
- A written final report and budget are required, no personal presentation.
- Complete the online application.
- In addition, complete this budget file in electronic form and upload to your online application as instructed.
- In addition, complete this signature page, scan and upload to your online application as instructed.
Final Grant Reporting Forms
2018-2019 Final Grant Report:
Final grant reporting information may be found here.