Lesson Plans 9-12
Lesson plans will be added continually; please be sure to visit this page often. Thank you.
All lesson plans are available for previewing and downloading at no charge.
Click here for all resources you need to teach the required High School Economics course.
- Developing Human Capital With Paper Airplanes (9-12) Human Capital, Productive Resources, Productivity
- A Dilemma: Unequal Resources (9-12) Embargo, Exchange, Interdependence, Natural Trade Barriers, Preservation of Standards (protectionism), Quotas, Scarcity, Subsidies, Tariff, Trade Barriers
- PBL Unit: Human Capital (9-12) Human Capital, Human Capital Investment, Productivity
- PBL Unit: Career Exploration (9-12) Alternative, Choice, Criteria, Human Capital, Human Resources, Income, Opportunity Cost, Paced Decision Making Model, Specialist, Wage
- PBL Unit: Personal Finance (9-12) Bond, Budget, Certificate of Deposit, Compound Interest, Credit, Credit Application, Credit Card, Credit History, Credit Limit, Credit Score, Interest, Interest Rate, Investing, Mutual Fund, Portfolio, Rate of Return, Risk, Rule of 72, Saving, Savings Account, Savings Goal/Plan, Stock, Stock Market
- PBL Unit: Entrepreneurship: Arkansas Style (9-12) Capital, Consumer, Entrepreneur, Goods, Human Resources, Incentive, Innovation, Invention, Markets, Natural Resources, Producers